Creating an Account with Facebook
If you register for the Adfun service via your Facebook account, Adfun will receive and store certain information from your Facebook account such as your name, unique Facebook identifier and access token, gender, birthday, and email address.
Adfun and third parties (advertisers and/or service providers) may also use various technologies to automatically or passively collect Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal information is information that does not identify you, such as your operating system and your use of the Adfun Service features, Ad and Content viewing history, rewards history, and interaction with friends and group activities (collectively, “Non-Personal Information”). This information helps us to keep the Adfun application fresh and interesting and helps to tailor our application to each user’s interest.
Technologies used on the Adfun service, site, and app to collect Non-Personal Informational on may include, but are not limited to:
Web Beacons. We use web beacons for various tracking purposes such as determining whether or not you are logged in.
Device Identifier. We also automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifiers (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, technology or other device used to access the Adfun application. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your device when you access the web and its servers. The Adfun application will be able to identify your device (including its location) by its Device Identifier.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, who provide services such as analytics, user statistics and demographics, hosting, customer service, etc.
- If Adfun, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information
- If you provide any financial-related information to AdFun, we will use the information to bill you for shipping or other necessary applicable services. By submitting your financial information, you are authorizing AdFun to use the information, including sharing it with the credit card company and merchant, to fulfill your order. We will never use or distribute your financial information without your approval.
RIGHT TO ACCESS, MODIFY, AND DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To modify your account privacy and general settings, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed within 30 days from the date on which we receive it. You may also edit your own user information settings on the mobile application. Please note that it may not always be possible to completely delete all of your information from our database without retaining some residual data.
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Adfun service. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child that is under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records. Moreover, children between the ages of 13 and 17 must receive consent from a parent or guardian to redeem rewards through the Adfun service. Violation of this policy may be subject to Adfun account termination or suspension, auction disqualification, and legal ramifications as dictated by Adfun Inc.
Adfun will allow you to refer friends to the Adfun service via email and social networking platforms. If you use social networking platforms such as Facebook or Twitter, please note that you will be subject to their respective privacy policies, terms and conditions, and other related guidelines. If you refer a friend via email, we will collect the names and emails of the proposed recipients. We may also send an email indicating you as the initiator of the email. Please inform your friend that we may send an email on your behalf.
We take the security of your information very seriously, and we will constitute every reasonable and respectable security measure to protect against the misuse, loss, or alteration of your personal information. However, we cannot ensure the complete security of any information you transmit to us or that we store. Using the AdFun service, and providing us with your information is done so entirely at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Adfun service may contain third party external links. These third parties may include sponsors, advertisers, and/or partners who may use the Adfun logo based on a co-branding and co-marketing agreement. However, Adfun does not own, operate, control, endorse, recommend, and cannot be liable for these third party sites and their content, services, and practice. These sites may have their own technologies such as cookies to independently collect data or solicit personal information from you. They are subject to their own privacy policies. Please make sure to assess the authenticity of these sites claiming to be an Adfun service (including those linked to social media sites.)
Back to Top