Last Updated: July 31, 2018
- Personal Information
- Usage and Log Data
Adfun and third parties (advertisers and third party advertising networks/providers) may automatically collect Usage and Log Data. Usage and Log Data are information that your browser sends when you visit our Services. Example of this information may include your operating system, your use of the Adfun Services, IP Address, location, activity on Adfun Services, Ad and Content viewing history, rewards history, and device identifiers or other unique identifiers such as advertising identifiers (see our description of “Mobile Device Identifier” below) and identifiers associated with browser cookies (see our description of "Cookies" below). This information helps us and the third parties improve the Adfun Services.
- Data Collected Through Cookies and Other Technologies
USE OF INFORMATION
The information we collect from or about you allows us to use for following purposes:
- To gather analysis and valuable information so that we can improve Adfun Services
- To fulfill your orders and/or awards for virtual goods and services
- To alert you of new products or services, features, updates and enhancements
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of Adfun Services when you choose to do so
- To perform customer services or technical supports, questions or issues for you
- To personalize your experience and preference while using Adfun Services
- To deliver the type of content and product offerings in which we think you will be most interested
- To notify you of upgrade opportunities, contests, promotions, gaming, drawings or special events and offers. We may enhance or merge the Personal Information collected on the Adfun Services with data provided to us by others or aggregated from other Adfun Services
- To prevent potentially illegal or harmful activities, including fraud
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- With our trusted services providers and third party partners who work on our behalf, provide services such as analytics, user statistics and demographics, hosting, customer service, fulfillment of product orders or prizes, etc.
- If Adfun, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information
- If you provide any financial-related information to AdFun, we will use the information to bill you for shipping or other necessary applicable services. By submitting your financial information, you are authorizing AdFun to use the information, including sharing it with the credit card company and merchant, to fulfill your order. We will never use or distribute your financial information without your approval.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Adfun, Inc. may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
RIGHT TO ACCESS, MODIFY, DELETE, AND OPT OUT YOUR INFORMATION
To delete your account or modify your account privacy and general settings, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed within 30 days from the date on which we receive it. You may also edit your own user information settings on the mobile application. Please note that it may not always be possible to completely delete all of your information from our database without retaining some residual data.
If you do not want us to collect any information from you, you should uninstall our application from your device.
Some of the third party advertising networks/providers that collect information from or about you on the Adfun Services in order to provide more relevant advertising to you through mobile applications may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) AdChoices Program. This program offers a mobile application called the "AppChoices," which provides a centralized location where users can make choices about the use of their information. You can learn more about the DAA AdChoices Program from the following link: http://www.youradchoices.com. In addition, some third party advertising networks/providers may be a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), an association that offers a tool for opting out of interest-based advertising delivered by each of its member companies. If you would like to obtain more information about the NAI and make choices about their members’ use of information from or about you, please refer to the following link: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION AND DATA
Adfun will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION AND DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to- and maintained on- computers and/or servers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Adfun aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Adfun, Inc. relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We take the security of your information very seriously, and we will constitute every reasonable and respectable security measure to protect against the misuse, loss, or alteration of your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee the complete security of any information you transmit to us or that we store. Using the AdFun Services, and providing us with your information is done so entirely at your own risk.
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Adfun Services. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child that is under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records without verification of parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
Adfun will allow you to refer friends to the Adfun Services via email and social networking platforms. If you use social networking platforms such as Facebook or Twitter, please note that you will be subject to their respective privacy policies, terms and conditions, and other related guidelines. If you refer a friend via email, we will collect the names and emails of the proposed recipients. We may also send an email indicating you as the initiator of the email. Please inform your friend that we may send an email on your behalf.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Adfun Services may contain third party external links. These third parties may include sponsors, advertisers, and/or partners who may use the Adfun logo based on a co-branding and co-marketing agreements. However, Adfun does not own, operate, control, endorse, recommend, and cannot be liable for these third party sites and their content, services, and practice. These sites may have their own technologies such as cookies to independently collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. They are subject to their own privacy policies. Please note that we have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services (including those linked to social media sites).
Back to Top